Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off to Cork I go


Its been a while since i posted up anything here.. And since i'm on a bus by myself and without any sort of music playing contraption I said 'why the heck not' so that led me here.. There is an old woman on this bus who earlier in the week opened up a conversation 'Are you from the college? Has Swine Flu hit there yet?' so I am trying to keep out of eye contact with her in case she asks something else.. Other news, in Cork I think I am going to experience my first time... My first time carving a pumpkin!ha You thought of another thing there didn't you? You dirty swine! (As Russell Brand would say).. Any news with me? Well I have a week off and a project to complete over that week.. Pity i've no idea what i'm going to do for it... Am besides that, no news here really.!! Anyway on that note i think i will leave you to continue on with the rest of your day and I will continue on with the rest of my bus trip! Just gone through ballyvourney now so.. Just about another 45 minutes if all goes to plan!! Anyway talk to ya!